Thursday, February 19, 2009

So last weekend I made some of the cutest conversation heart sugar cookies. I took a picture and wanted all week to get it up here and everytime I would sit down something would distract me! Maybe eventually you will get to see them along with my chocolate cupcakes decorated like Turkeys for Thanksgiving! I tell you when I have kids that will be my favorite thing, to make surprises for them for holidays and for parties!!

An update on my Civil War unit. The kids took their test today. Only 2 kids didn't pass it, and they told me straight up they didn't study. Well obviously that would be a problem. Kind of aggravating...but what can you do?

1 of the boys made it to Semi-State so that means I'm husbandless for tomorrow night and most if not all of Saturday. Depending on how tomorrow goes and how Meesh feels I may go up for dinner with her in South Bend tomorrow, if not I may just reclean my house for the 2nd time this week :) and try to create so sweet reading lessons!

I applied for a coaching position today...don't know what will come of it...its something I think I would enjoy, and maybe make me like golf again :)

That's about it...Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The rules: open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the previous post about the Civil War unit...sounds like so much fun. You are the best teacher...keeping the attention of a 10 year old is hard. The Valentine's party sounds like so fun too! I bet your students love you! I am glad things are going so well for you! Good luck with the coaching!

    ReplyDelete