Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finishing Out the Week

This week was a bit intense. My new student is going to take some getting use to not only by me, but my students. The good news is that most of my boys are very clueless and so they don't always notice some of the akward situations that occur. Atleast he is into legos so he fits right in with my boys. I really have been lucky this year. I have some major stinkers, but all in all they atleast get along. We have a great classroom community built so far and it is nice to know that an additional student didn't change any of that.

Friday was suppose to be our Pioneer makeup day. It went alright although we have LOTS of changes we need to make before we do it again. The afternoon of movies was a different story....all I will say is thanks to some amazing lack of planning it wasn't the best experience for me to have 57 4th graders in my room.

This is week 1 back to working out with the ladies after school. I love love love having Wynne and Rebecca there everyday! Not to mention that it seems we have sucked in quite a few more people! Enough to where we have discussed running 2 rooms on some days!! We have about 7 regulars and have had up to 11!!!! I love the fellowship of being able to just chat about grown up things after being with 10 year olds all day!! Today I got up motivated to do something and loaded from our Netflix Jillian Michaels Cardio Max....in short....IT KICKED MY BUTT :) I felt like my stamina was getting better because of the December workouts and such, but this one was tough! I think I like it enough to do it the next few Sat/Sundays!!

Colts lost last weekend so now watching football isn't as enjoyable :) I guess I will have to try to find something else to distract me from lesson planning tomorrow :)

Recent News: Nana may be coming from Florida for all of the grandkids birthdays (my cousins and I's are about 4 days apart the end of Jan/beg of Feb. Could be interesting :) Always is when Nana visits :)

Alright time to go watch a movie with Matt. If I can get my lazy cat off of my lap :) Stay Warm Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment